You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
4 x Drum Bund
Application:Store four 205L drums on this drum bund with or without a wooden pallet to capture leaks, drips and spills,
Spill ContainmentSystems are available in an extensive range to ensure a 'fit for purpose' secondary spill containment product is utilised to help companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety, while meeting their environmental obligations.
- This is the most versatile and commonly used spill pallet.
- Chemical resistant polyethylene construction stands up to the harshest environments & chemicals.
- Unit is forkliftable even when loaded with four 205L drums. Two way entry.
- For convenience, leave the drums on a wooden pallet.
- Large flat deck allows smaller containers to be stored on the unit (16 x 20L drums on the deck).
- Unit has three drain plugs in the sump for easy decanting of spilt liquid.
- Improves productivity by providing a convenient, mobile bunded option for drums.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Keeps spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Helps organise your drum storage.
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling drums safer and easier.
- Drum Bund Covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of rainwater into the bund.
Sump Capacity: 250 litre
Shipping dimensions: 125cm (L) x 125cm (W) x 25cm (H)
Weight: 35 kgs
Australian Made and Owned
- Portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
4 Drum Bund Polyethylene
125cm x 125cm x 25cm
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.