You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
CK-05 Electric Order Picker
Featuring an innovative patent pending design the CK-05 electric order picker delivers the performance of an industrial order picker in a highly compact, maneuverable and capable machine. Well suited for a wide array of inventory management and fulfillment tasks, this vehicle has been purposely developed to maximize productivity while minimizing operating costs in retail, warehousing and distribution applications.
Finance Available Optional
Why lease a machine over buying?
Quick & Easy approvals
Affordable monthly payments plus choice of term
Up to 100% tax deductable
Don't use up your capital.
36 months $602.00 month
48 months $480.00 month
60 months $410.00 month
Maintenance free AC drive system with quick response, accurate control, and excellent power efficiency.
- Regenerative braking extends run times during operation by using motor resistance to slowly recharge the onboard batteries.
- High-efficiency signal processing controller improves motor response time and response accuracy enhancing operator control and maneuverability.
- EPS system greatly improves steering speed and makes the vehicle more intuitive to drive for the operator.
HYDRAULICS & MAST
- One way valve ensures loads stability during the lift and lowering functions. This reduces the chance for product damage and assures safe operation.
- High strength steel mast channels with oversized mast rollers provide high rigidity and low deflection and exceptional stability at height.
- Totally enclosed mast design is uniquely integrated into the vehicle to deliver strength and easy maintenance without compromising vehicle operation.
- Two-stage or three-stage masts are optional to tailor the vehicle to meet the specific needs and attributes of a given facility.
- Mechanical, hydro cylinder and electronic triple lift limit protection enhances safety while lifting or lowering in motion.
- Electrical motor brake provides regenerative braking during deceleration.
- EPS system enhances the vehicle's parking brake strength.
Power Type Electrical
Operation Type Stand on
Load Capacity 450KG
Ground Clearance 50mm
Wheel Base 1140mm
Chassis Weight (without Battery) 960KG
Tire: Drive/Rear wheels PU/ Rubber
Drive wheel size 230*75mm
Rear wheel size 204*76mm
Drive/Rear wheel Qty 1/ 2
Lift Height of platform you stand on 2200/3200mm (2 stage/3 stage mast)
Control Height 1010mm
Collapsed Height 1590mm
Overall Length 1500mm
Overall Width 825mm
Load Tray(front) LxW 520*800mm
Load Tray (rear/ foldable) LxW 296*700mm
Operator compartment size 545*800mm
Turning Radius 1385mm
Travel Speed (Lowered/Max. Height) 5.5km/h
Lifting Speed (loaded) 0.17m/s
Lowering speed (loaded) 0.42m/s
Gradeability (loaded/unloaded) 6/15%
Brake Type Electromagnetic
Drive motor rating 1.5kw
Lift motor rating 2.2kw
Battery Voltage 24/240 V/Ah
Key Parts of CK-05
COMPONENTS BRAND COUNTRY
Drive Motor ISKRA Europe
Transmission COMER Italy
Steering Wheel Vulkolann Europe
Hydraulic Pump Bucher Switzerland
Drive Motor Controller ZAPI Italy
Steering Controller ZAPI Italy
Electrical Panel ZAPI Italy
Steering Motor ISKRA Europe
Accelerator PG UK
Connector AMP USA
Operating Panel step motors Japan
Operability & Safety
- Motor,controls, and chassis have been developed together to deliver exceptional vehicle maneuverability that drives overall efficiency, productivity and safety.
- Compact ergonomic controls provide the operator easy and intuitive while allowing for a large comfortable operating space.
- Safe start floor pedal ensures that the operator is in a proper driving position during transit.
- Rubber seat back cushion and available floor matting reduce strain on the operator.
- Retractable side handrails are equipped with safety switches to ensure that the hand rails are in the closed position during operation.
- Slope alarm system alerts the truck operator when driving into or across areas with a grade which may present a safety hazard.
- Lowering alarm system warns workers at ground level to be clear of the vehicle during descent.
- Ground level hydraulic release prevents operators from being trapped at the height due to system failure.
- Deceleration switch activates when the mast is lifted up to 50cm and every mast stage evaluation reducing drive speed by half to ensure stable fluid operation.
- Rigid steel chassis protects the operator and is resistant to impact.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.