You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Application:To prevent solids, silt and hydrocarbons from entering waterways via storm water drains.
- Trap is placed below the grate preventing damage in high traffic areas.
- Sediment trap is made from 200 micron geotextile fabric.
- Helps you comply with spill control measures, avoiding costly fines.
- An oil & fuel absorbent pillow is inserted into the trap to collect hydrocarbons as they pass over the pillow. The pillow with absorb about 10 litres of oil.
- Excess flow points avoid blockage during periods of high water fall.
- To install, place the drain warden into drain and cut off excess fabric leaving a health border.
- Overall width is 1.2m x 1.2m. (Drain should be no larger than 1m square).
- Warden should be checked after rainfall for silt and debris.
- This drain warden is to capture silt and debris only. No absorbents come with the kit.
Australian Made and Owned
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.