You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Hard Top Cover and Bund
Application: Store one bulky box (IBC) on this bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. The hardtop cover prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area.
Spill Containment Systems are available in an extensive range to ensure a 'fit for purpose' secondary spill containment product is
utilised to help companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety, while meeting their environmental obligations.
- Hard Top Cover with roller doors allows access to the bund from both sides.
- Unique moulded supports allow direct storage of IBC's as well as 205 litre drums (on a wooden pallet) onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- 40mm drain plugs at each end of the bund allow for easy decanting of spilt liquids.
- Moulded forklift pockets allow forklift access from two sides.
- Hard Top Cover protects stored containers from UV degredation.
- Hard Top Cover prevents dirt, rain water & debris from contaminating drums or IBC container.
- Spill collection bund can contain 110% of a 1000 litre IBC and prevent spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Polyethylene constrcution with primed steel stiffeners. Use stainless steel stiffeners when storing liquids that are highly corrosive or have corrosive vapours (code: HTDB1150CSS).
- Moulded tie down points are located on each side of the Hard Top Cover - ideal for use in high wind areas.
- Wooden pallet not supplied.
Sump Capacity: 1150 litre
Dimensions: 250cm (H) x 160cm x (D) x 187cm (W)
Weight: 203 kg
Australian Made and Owned
Bulky Box Bund and Hard Top Cover Complete (galvanized steel stringers)
|Bulky Box Bund and Hard Top Cover Complete (stainless steel stringers)||250cmx160cmx187cm||1||HTDB1150CSS|
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.