You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
The Rough Terrain Pallet Jack is the perfect means of moving pallets outside on rough or uneven surfaces where a pallet jack or forklift can't go due. The large wheels and straddle fork arrangement can be used for any type of pallet on uneven ground.
- Suitable for loads up to 1250kg
- Equipped with a Pressure Release Valve.
- Adjustable Forks and Large, Pneumatic Wheels
- Ergonomic design of the frame makes moving loads easier
- Robust enough for working on building sites, nurseries, and farms.
- It will go where no ordinary pallet jack or even forklift will go.
- Powder coated yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||240|
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||70|
|Adjustable Fork Widths||(mm)||256-680|
|Individual Fork Width||(mm)||120|
|Distance inside the Front Wheel||(mm)||1230|
|Axel distance between front wheel and rear steering wheel||(mm)||973|
|Front load wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||568 x 145|
|Rear steering wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||250|
|Overall Size (L x W x H)||(mm)||1406 x 1670 x 1280|
- Pneumatic Wheels are air filled wheels that are shock absorbing to reduce the effort to move pallets over bumps & rough terrain
- We ship our products to all over Australia.