You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
The Galvanized pallet jack is perfect for working in environments like meat works and around seafood markets or anywhere water is required. If the unit is required to work in temperatures below 5 degrees special anti-freezing oil can be used. The galvanizing process gives durable corrosion protection that stands up to the constant abrasion of pallet entry and exit.
- Fully Galvanized main frame, wheel forks, brackets, push rods and handle.
- Fully Sealed hydraulic nickel coated pump.
- Pressure relief valve/ overload valve.
- Ideal for cool rooms and freezers
- Deigned for standard pallets
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||85|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||200|
|Fork Overall Width||(mm)||685|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||1540x685x1230|
|Load Roller (dia x width)||(mm)||80 x 92|
|Steering Wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||180 x 50|
- Nylon wheels: are mainly used on concrete and hard surfaces, they give you the less amount of push and pull force needed to move a pallet jack with a load.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.