You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
The MPTL20685 is a long series pallet truck with extra long forks for moving long pallets and unusual sized objects.
- Powder coated safety yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
- Entry and Exit rollers prevent physical exertion of the operator and protect load roller and pallet.
- The entry rollers are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- The long forks will allow one person to move extra large and bulky loads.
- Spring loaded loop handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- 3-Position control handle, lower, neutral & lift.
- Totally sealed hydraulic pump.
- Slow lowering hand control valve.
- Grease fittings at key point.
- Steel construction.
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||85|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||200|
|Fork Overall Width||(mm)||685|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||2160x685x1230|
|Load Roller (dia x width)||(mm)||80 x 92|
|Steering Wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||180 x 50|
- Nylon wheels: are mainly used on concrete and hard surfaces, these wheels can mark floors but they give you the less amount of push and pull force needed to move a pallet jack with a load.
- Polyurethane wheels: are mainly used for floors that are delicate like marble, floor boards or tiles as the softer wheel distributes the weight more over the floor but do require more force to get the load on the pallet jack started.
- Hand brake- adds an extra safety feature for OHS to prevent loads from rolling away. (Please note the hand brake can only be applied to Polyurethane wheels)
- Also have the choice to add 304 stainless steel bearing to the wheels, normal steel wheel bearings are the first thing to go in pallet jacks that are used in wet environments or when using soaps and detergents. Main industries that require stainless bearings are Meat works, fisheries, milk and cheese factories and anything near the ocean, giving a longer life out of your pallet jack without changing the wheel bearings every 6 months.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.