You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
These industrial pallet jacks are equipped with a hand brake to protect against movement on incline or decline surfaces. They are built for long lasting performance and are capable of lifting up to 2500kg.
- Strong torsion-resistant steel construction
- Lead in/Lead-out rollers under the fork tips enabling pallets to be entered with ease.
- No routine maintenance required on the hydraulic unit and bearings.
- Seals made in Germany, which prolong the working time of the hydraulic unit.
- Polyurethane wheels.Comes with standard 6204 bearings
- Pressure relief valve/ overload valve so the unit can't be over loaded for OH&S purposes.
- Powder coated safety yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
- For use with standard size pallets
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||75|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||190|
|Fork Overall Width||(mm)||685|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||1540x525x1230|
|Load Roller (dia x width)||(mm)||80 x 92|
|Steering Wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||180 x 50|
- Polyurethane wheels: are mainly used for floors that are delicate like marble, floor boards or tiles as the softer wheel distributes the weight more evenly over the floor.
- You have the choice to add 304 stainless steel bearing to the wheels, normal steel wheel bearings are the first thing to go in pallet jacks that are used in wet environments or when using soaps and detergents. Main industries that require stainless bearings are Meatworks, fisheries, milk and cheese factories and anything near the ocean, giving a longer life out of your pallet jack without changing the wheel bearings every 6 months.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.