The MPT39540 pallet jack is the perfect truck for moving and lifting ATM's and safes and getting them into narrow and awkward positions, with the short 900mm fork length enables a small turning circle which is a great for trucks as they don't take up much room.
- No routine maintenance required on the hydraulic unit and bearings.
- Lead in/Lead-out rollers under the fork tips enabling pallets to be entered with ease.
- Pressure relief valve/ overload valve so the unit can't be over loaded for OH&S purposes.
- It can be lifted to awkward positions, while carrying a heavy load, but still the machine works like a charm.
- The short forks make the movement easier and help carrying the load without glitches.
- They can easily be carried into trucks because they do not take much room.
- Storage will not be much of an issue when the machine is not in use, because of its compact size.
- The hydraulics does not require regular maintenance, making it easy on the pocket.
- The German made seals are exceptional when it comes to quality and protect the hydraulics.
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||85|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||200|
|Fork Overall Width||(mm)||540|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||1190x540x1230|
|Load Roller (dia x width)||(mm)||80 x 92|
|Steering Wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||180 x 50|
- Nylon wheels: are mainly used on concrete and hard surfaces, these wheels can mark floors but they give you the less amount of push and pull force needed to move a pallet jack with a load.
- Polyurethane wheels: are mainly used for floors that are delicate like marble, floor boards or tiles as the softer wheel distributes the weight more over the floor but do require more force to get the load on the pallet jack started.
- You have the choice to add 304 stainless steel bearing to the wheels, normal steel wheel bearings are the first thing to go in pallet jacks that are used in wet environments or when using soaps and detergents. Main industries that require stainless bearings are Meat works, fisheries, milk and cheese factories and anything near the ocean, giving a longer life out of your pallet jack without changing the wheel bearings every 6 months.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.