The low profile pallet jack has a low clearance and has been developed for handling products like low-line crates that only counter balanced forklifts can move.
- Sturdy design and with a quality pump you will get a long life out of this machine.
- Totally sealed hydraulic pump.
- For use with unusual low European pallets.
- Powder coated safety yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
- 3 position control handle- lower, neutral and lift
- Easy to manoeuvre
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||35|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||90|
|Fork Overall Width||(mm)||530|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||1510x530x1230|
- Back Steering Polyurethane Wheels: are mainly used for floors that are delicate like marble, floor boards or tiles as the softer wheel distributes the weight more over the floor but do require more force to get the load on the pallet jack started.
- Front double Steel Wheels: are mainly used for heavy loads, these wheels handle more pressure and have a longer life
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.