You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Eight Drum Spill Bund- Polyethylene- LP Spill Containment Systems are available in an extensive range to ensure a 'fit for purpose' secondary spill containment product is utilised to help companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety, while meeting their environmental obligations.
Application: Store 20L, 60L drums or batteries on this bund to capture leaks, drips and spills.
- Spill Crew heavy duty Australian made low profile ‘four drum’ storage bund.
- Polyethylene construction provides excellent corrosion resistance to oils, fuels and a range of chemicals.
- 145 litre integral spill containment sump.
- Removable two-piece polypropylene grated top - allows easy access for cleaning.
- Store drums directly or palletised on the bund.
- Dimensions (cm): 121 (l) x 121 (w) x 15 (h).
- Uniformly distributed load: 2800 kg.
- Weight: 29 kg.
- Load tested in Australia by NATA accredited engineers - dynamic compression test certificate available.
- Build your own customised working platform by joining low profile units together.
- Can be connected to other low profile bunds to create customised working platforms
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.