You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Rear attachment point
- Front attachment points
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps
Applications and Usage
- Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops or rear D ring.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing B lanyard to rear D ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue - Using both front loops connected together.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.