Full Electric Pallet Jack- 1.5Ton with Weighing Scales
- Product Code: MEF15S
- Category: Full / Semi Electric Pallet Jack
- Manufacturer: Mitaco
This 1500kg Full Electric Pallet Jack with weighing scales meets all the challenges in your warehouse/storeroom. Featuring a good load capacity and travel speed making this pallet jack ideal for working with tail gate loaders & delivery trucks.
- Fully electric with 1500 KG load capacity.
- High precision A/D conversion from ADI.
- Special digital filtering technology to strengthen anti-vibration ability.
- Able to set up digital filter intensity, range and stable time.
- Add up function.
- Selectable backlight modeKg/lb switch function.
- Working environment is at -0 ℃ to 40 ℃
- Offer Automatic lifting, walking, lowering and turning of heavy pallets.
- Lightweight and compact design suitable for working in smaller space areas.
- Rechargeable batteries with built in charger and auto cut off features to prevent overcharging.
- Uses 240V, so it can be charged easily from any source.
- The batteries offer 85amp hours so you can enjoy exceptional duty capabilities.
- Easy and simple to operate so that any staff can operate the machine.
- Magnetic braking offers better riding control and safety.
- Comes with polyurethane tires, which ensures smooth running.
- Uses clean electric power and hence has less impact on the environment.
- Low noise during working.
- Balance wheels with the foot protection board to prevent any foot injury while operating.
- Easy to dismantle and assemble, hence very convenient to maintain.
|Weight Including Battery||(kg)||195|
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||85|
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||205|
|Aisle width / Pallet Cross-ways||(mm)||1000x1200 / 1780|
|Aisle width / Pallet Length-ways||(mm)||800x1200 / 1930|
|Turning radius (outer)||(mm)||1480|
|Laden travel speed||(km/h)||3.5|
|Unladen travel speed||(km/h)||4|
|Maximum gradeability laden||(%)||-3|
|Maximum gradeability unladen-||(%)||-10|
|Battery Dimensions LxWxH||(mm)||260x170x210|
|Battery rated capacity||(Ah)||85|
|Lifting motor power||(w/v)||900/24|
|Traveling speed with weight||(km/h)||4.5|
|Traveling speed without weight||(km/h)||6|
|Lowering speed with/without load||(mm/s)||20|
|Lifting speed with load||(mm/s)||30|
|Lifting speed without load||(mm/s)||40|
|Load Cell Sensitivity||mv/v||2|
|Display dot matrix screen||(mm)||128x64|
Polyurethane Wheels: a softer compound that distributes the weight more evenly over the floor and are non marking.
Spare Parts : CLICK HERE
- Ability to move objects or pallet to long distances within short time and hence transporting loads becomes easy.
- The efficiency of the electric pallet jacks increases the productivity of the company employees.
- Smaller size offers easy maneuverability so that it can be used even in small warehouses & trucks.
- Cost-effective alternative to forklifts.
- Versatility of use as it can be used to move pallets of products from warehouses to retail floors, transport of display units, filing cabinets, furniture, etc.
- Several hours of work without recharging the battery.
- Reduces the use of gasoline powered forklifts and hence reduces environmental pollution.
- Operation of fully electric pallet jack is quieter than the gasoline powered forklifts.
- Better visibility while operating reduces the chances of accidents.
- The safety of the operator is given due importance even when lifting full loads so that the operator does not feel any muscle or back injury.
- The full electric pallet jack comes with a competent electric system and a good handle design that makes operating the machine very easy and comfortable.
- It can be operated by a single person and does not need multiple people to lift pallets.
Safety Measures While Using Electric Pallet Jack:
- Read the Instruction manual prior to use
- Training staff before using the product is highly recommended
- Before use check the equipment over to ensure it is in perfect working order
- Wear safety steel toe boots
- Ensure your feet are clear from under the equipment
- Do not carry pallets which exceed the maximum capacity
- Never try to pull or push the load, the pallet jack will do it for you
- When moving on inclined surface go in reverse mode
- If the load obstructs the view get the help of co-worker to give guidance