The H2Out-250 will retrieve only water from fuel/hydrocarbon storage tanks. The H2Out fuel/water separation sock is currently available in a 250mL capacity. This is the amount of water in millilitres that each sock will adsorb from fuel.
What is the impact of water contamination in fuel?
The impact of the water contaminating fuel can cause filters to plug and cause serious damage to the engine's fuel system. When water and fuel are mixed, microbial growth and bio-degradation of fuel can cause fuel injector failure over time. If water is left in the fuel tank, an environment is created for rust and increases the possibility of perforation to the fuel tank.
Directions for use:
- Drop sock through the fill spout and ensure retrieval wire is outside the fill spout as you will be pulling the sock back through the fill spout once it has performed its function. Note fill spout should be a minimum of 40mm in diameter for retrieval as the sock will swell.
- Leave in tank reservoir for 24 hours.
- Using the retrieval cable, pull saturated sock back through the fill spout.
- The water saturated sock is deemed to be non-toxic and non-hazardous however it is should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
Absorbent capacity: 250mL
Dry weight: 54g
Length of sock: 190mm
Diameter when saturated: 65mm
Suitable for those working in:
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.