You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Oliver Safety Joggers: 44-500 Black Leather Lace Up Sports with Composite Toe
Oliver Safety Joggers: 44-500 Black Lace Up Sports with Composite Toe
- Water resistant full grain leather.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Padded comfort collar & tongue.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of your foot.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap; fully nonmetallic and airport friendly.
- ST’s TPU Soling Technology.
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, low density polyurethane (PU) midsole & high density hard wearing thermo plastic urethane (TPU) outsole.
- Anti-static sole. Superior slip resistant sole, rated SRC.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils & acids.
- Superior abrasion, split and crack resistant sole.
- Will not mark floors.
Size Range: 5 – 14, 6½ - 10½ AUS/UK Sizing
Suitable for industries such as:
- Building & Construction
- Transport & Logistics
- Storage & Warehousing
6 MONTH MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Oliver stands for quality, comfort and protection. That’s why our safety footwear is backed by a 6 month Manufacturers warranty… the Oliver Promise.
Oliver leather safety shoes and boots are warranted for six (6) months from the date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended. The warranty is void if in the opinion of Oliver that the product has been misused or subject to excessive wear and tear including exposure to chemicals, cement, lime or heat if the footwear has not been designed to be used in these environments.
As a requirement of this warranty the purchaser must present the footwear and provide evidence of purchase. Please return the footwear to the place of purchase. The footwear will then be returned to Oliver for inspection by an authorized Oliver employee. If the footwear is defective they will be repaired and returned where possible, otherwise replacement footwear will be provided by Oliver.
This warranty is in addition to, and does not limit consumer’s statutory rights.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.