You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Oliver Boots: 55-322 Elastic Sided with TECtuff Toe Protection
Product Code: 55-322
Category: Elastic Sided Boots
Oliver Boots- 55-322 Elastic Sided with TECtuff Toe Protection
- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System - reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT's All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2210.3 Safety Standard
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Deep tread profile, with self cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
Sizes: 4 - 14, 6½ - 12½ UK/AUS Sizing
Suitable for industries such as:
|AGRICULTURE||BUILDING & CONST||MANUFACTURING|
|MINERALS PROCESSING||MINING & QUARRYING||TRANSPORT & STORAGE|
|WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS|
6 MONTH MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Oliver stands for quality, comfort and protection. That’s why our safety footwear is backed by a 6 month Manufacturers warranty… the Oliver Promise.
Oliver leather safety shoes and boots are warranted for six (6) months from the date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended. The warranty is void if in the opinion of Oliver that the product has been misused or subject to excessive wear and tear including exposure to chemicals, cement, lime or heat if the footwear has not been designed to be used in these environments.
As a requirement of this warranty the purchaser must present the footwear and provide evidence of purchase. Please return the footwear to the place of purchase. The footwear will then be returned to Oliver for inspection by an authorized Oliver employee. If the footwear is defective they will be repaired and returned where possible, otherwise replacement footwear will be provided by Oliver.
This warranty is in addition to, and does not limit consumer’s statutory rights.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.