Rough Terrain Pallet Jack- 1.25Ton with Adjustable Forks
- Product Code: MRP1250B
- Category: Heavy Duty / Specialised
The Rough Terrain Pallet Jack is the perfect means of moving pallets outside on rough or uneven surfaces where a regular pallet jack or forklift can't go. The large wheels and straddle fork arrangement can be used for any type of pallet on uneven ground.
- Adjustable Forks
- Suitable for loads up to 1250kg
- Equipped with a Pressure Release Valve.
- Ergonomic design of the frame makes moving loads easier
- Robust enough for working on building sites, nurseries, and farms.
- It will go where no ordinary pallet jack or even forklift will go.
- Powder coated yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
- Pneumatic Wheels: are air filled wheels that are shock absorbing to reduce the effort to move pallets over bumps & rough terrain
|Max Fork Height||(mm)||233|
|Min Fork Height||(mm)||63|
|Adjustable Fork Widths||(mm)||228-735|
|Individual Fork Width||(mm)||100|
|Distance inside the Front Wheel||(mm)||1230|
|Axel distance between front wheel and rear steering wheel||(mm)||973|
|Front load wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||550 x 132|
|Rear steering wheel (dia x width)||(mm)||265 x 80|
|Overall Size (L x W x H)||(mm)||1375 x 1605 x 1200|