You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
Small Size 100% Polyethylene Drip Tray
Application: Rugged polyethylene tray to catch leaks and drips from a large variety of machinery, compressors or drums stored on a wooden pallet.
Spill Containment Systems are available in an extensive range to ensure a 'fit for purpose' secondary spill containment product is utilised to help companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety, while meeting their environmental obligations.
Why use a spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
- All Spill Crew trays are made right here in Australia and are built for our tough Australian conditions.
- Using 100% polyethylene, the Spill Crew range of trays provides superior corrosion resistance from a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels.
- Encapsulated data plates provide instructions for the operator, load-bearing capacities, tray volume and materials of construction.
- These plates cannot peel off as they are moulded into the tray.
Instructions for use
- Check stored liquids are chemically compatible with polyethylene tray.
- Promptly remove any captured liquids from the sump.
- Check payload volume complies with sump capacity
Australian Made and Owned
External dimensions: 69cm x 49cm x 10cm
Weight: 2 kgs
Tray capacity: 25 litres
Tray material: Polyethylene
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.