You Can Call Us at:
1300 553 032
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:00pm
The Compact Lifter is completely versatile and ideal for many applications and industries. The overall design makes the unit compact yet durable, strong and able to handle loads of up to 1000kg.
- Drop forged forks.
- Light and easy manual steering system.
- Manually operated hydraulic pump lifting system.
- Heavy duty design with quality mast construction.
- Includes wheel brakes and safety screen to ensure safety during operation
- Adjustable straddle leg design adapts to all different kinds of pallets/ racking.
- 3 position control handle, lower, neutral & lift. Neutral allows the operator to manoeuver the load safety without effort.
- Powder coated safety yellow for hi visibility and extra protection from wear and tear.
|Min Turning Radius||(mm)||1290|
|Outer Leg Width||(mm)||1092-1372|
|Inner Leg Width||(mm)||960-1240|
|Lifting Speed||(mm)||16mm per sec|
|Front Wheel Diameter||(mm)||80|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||(mm)||150|
|Overall Size L x W x H||(mm)||1422x1372x2020|
|Shipping Dimensions L x W x H||(mm)||100x610x2110|
- Two Swivel and two fixed rigid castors: provide four wheel support for heavy loads
- Polyurethane Wheels: distributes the weight more over the floor but do require more force to get the load started.
- We ship our products to all over Australia.
- We can deliver products to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle area within 48hrs.